Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License
Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License - All Packages
63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License Get It All Package $129.99
63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License Passing Package $119.99
63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License Basic Package $99.99
63 Hour Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Pre License
A career in real estate offers a lifetime of rewards - you'll connect people to the dream of homeownership and get paid for doing it! And you'll look for new ways to stand out and challenge yourself to exceed the expectations of those you serve - all on your own schedule. The position of real estate sales agent consists of renting, buying, or selling property for clients. It also consists of studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to property sites, discussing conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts.
When a person first becomes licensed to become a real estate agent, they obtain a real estate salesperson's license from the Department of Business and Professional Regulation. To obtain a real estate license, the candidate must take a 63 hour Florida Real Estate Associates Course and pass the Florida state exam on real estate law and practice. To work, salespersons must be associated with (and act under the authority of) a real estate broker. Florida MLS School is FREC APPROVED (Florida Real Estate Commission). (Approval #ZH1002335).
The Online 63-Hour Real Estate Sales Associate Prelicensing course includes:
- FREC Approved Course and final exam
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Tech support for any computer issues
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
Customer Support 1 (877) 331-6235 or Contact us by Email
Questions About Course Material : An instructor is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.Technical Support or any other questions: Our office staff is available from Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
The course is active for one year from the date of purchase, or until you pass the final exam. It may be possible to have the course extended beyond the one year maximum. Please call our office for information.
- Introduction - Orientation
- The Real Estate Business
- License Law and Qualifications for Licensure
- License Law and Administration
- Brokerage Relationships and Ethics
- Real Estate Brokerage Operations
- Complaints, Violations, and Penalties
- Federal and State Housing Laws
- Property Rights
- Title, Deeds, and Ownership Restrictions
- Legal Descriptions
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- The Mortgage Market
- Computations and Title Closings
- Estimating Real Property Value
- Product Knowledge
- Real Estate Investment Opportunity Brokerage
- Taxes Affecting Real Estate
- The Real Estate Market
- Planning and Zoning
- Case Studies in Real Estate
- Practice End-Of-Course Exam
- Final Exam - 3 Hour Timed Exam (100 questions multiple choice) Passing score of 70% or better
This program is designed to test your real estate knowledge and to help you prepare to pass the end of course exam the first time. It is a user friendly system designed to assist you in your quest to become a licensed real estate professional. Our questions are similar to the questions you will need to answer when you sit for your end of course exam. By taking these quizzes you will become better prepared to pass your end of course exam the first time.
Practice. Practice. Practice. Students who take the practice exam two or more times and receive a passing grade of 70% or higher are passing all of our course exams on their first try. In addition, make sure that you are receiving a 100% on all your chapter comprehensive test and quizzes. Review the course material on the questions you are missing. To be better prepared for the state exam, try to get in the mid to upper 80's and 90% on all your practice exams in your course and when taking the practice exams in the exam prep master.
Course Exam InformationAnswer Each Question In Order: You cannot close out or use the back or previous button. If you exit the exam before you have a passing score, or fail the exam, you must wait thirty days before you can attempt it again. The best way to prepare for the final exam is to take the practice exam multiple times. Each time you will get your score right, and you will be able review all questions.
30 Day Retake: If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam according to Florida real estate regulations. The other option will be to retake the whole course without waiting 30 days. Both options are free.
Florida Real Estate Exam Prep Master: For Sales Associates & Brokers
Updated annually with Florida Real Estate Principles, Practices & Law, the purpose of this course is to provide a framework for reviewing the subject areas on the required end-of-course exam and the license exam for prospective real estate licensees. It is designed to allow coverage of the subjects in a relatively short span of time and to offer thorough practice with examination questions.
Real Estate Math: What You Need to Know
Real Estate Math: What You Need to Know will aid in a student's review of basic math concepts. The course will be helpful in passing the licensing exam and becoming a successful agent. The course focuses on basic math concepts such as fractions, decimals, percents, and percentages.
End of Course Certificate
Once you pass your end of course exam, we will send a free copy of your certificate of completion. Your course certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours upon passing of your course exam. (If you take the course exam over the weekend you will have your course completion certificate emailed to you by 10:00am EST Monday morning. If you need it for an early state exam on that Monday, please notify us on Friday before 7:00pm EST that you will be taking the course exam over the weekend and need the course certificate for a scheduled Monday morning state exam. We have it prepared and emailed to you in time for your state exam.)
You will need to present a copy of your certificate in order to take the state exam.
Step By Step Guide To Get Your License
- Enroll and Start Your 63-Hour Pre Sales Associate Licensing Course
- Register and Purchase Your 63 Hour Pre Licensing Course
- View PDF instructions on How To Register if you need assistance
- Fill Out State Application
- You can submit the application in two ways:
- Online - Department of Business and Professional Regulation website
- Mail - Download and print the applicationIf you are not a Florida resident, you are required to submit a paper application.
- The application fee paid to the state is $105.00
- It generally will take 4-6 weeks on average for the state to process and approve your application.
- An applicant will be notified when approved for the examination, by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR).
- Check the status of your application by clicking here.
- Get Fingerprinted
- You must submit your fingerprints electronically before your application can be approved.
- Appointments are scheduled with the state testing vendor, Pearson VUE. This can be done online, or by calling (877) 238-8232.
- Additional Information is Available on the DBPR website.
- Schedule Fingerprint Appointment Online at Pearson Vue Fingerprint Locations.
- The fingerprinting fee is $53.50.
- Complete and Pass the 63 Hour Pre Sales Associate Licensing Course and Exam
- The course exam is a 100 question multiple choice timed test with a passing score of 70% or better. Certificates are issued upon completion of the course and passing the course exam with a 70% or higher.
- If you do not pass the final exam on your first attempt, you will be given a link to a second final exam. The second exam cannot be taken until thirty days after the first exam according to Florida real estate regulations. The other option will be to retake the whole course without waiting 30 days. Both options are free.
- Your course completion certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours upon passing of your course exam. (If you take the course exam over the weekend you will have your course completion certificate emailed to you by 10:00am EST Monday morning. If you need it for an early state exam on that Monday, please notify us on Friday before 7:00pm EST that you will be taking the course exam over the weekend and need the course certificate for a scheduled Monday morning state exam. We have it prepared and emailed to you in time for your state exam.)
- Schedule and Pass the State Exam
- Before you can take your state exam, the state must approve your application for licensure.
- We recommend taking your state exam 3-5 days after the completion of your pre-licensing course.
- The testing vendor will be notified, by DBPR, once the application has been approved. The testing vendor will contact the applicant with the required testing administration information. The applicant will receive an admissions authorization letter.
- To schedule your exam, contact Pearson VUE, the state testing vendor. They have locations throughout the state and around the country and can also verify that you are approved for your state license.
- You must bring your printed course completion certificate with you to be permitted to test.
- Schedule Exam Appointment Online, or by calling (888) 204-6289
- Pearson VUE Testing Locations in Florida and other States
- The exam fee paid to Pearson VUE is $31.50
- The state exam is a 100 question multiple choice test with a passing score of 75%.
- If you fail the exam, you may retake it as many times as necessary, at a cost of $31.50 each time, as soon as you can make a new appointment.
Florida has mutual recognition agreements with 8 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, Nebraska and Oklahoma. If you reside in one of the states you are required to take Florida Core Law Exam at a Pearson Vue testing center. Currently Florida MLS School does not offer a Core Law Prep Course, however the Exam Prep Master is great tool to help you prepare for the exam.